Mainframe is the ever green technology, it cannot be infected by virus programs. A Mainframe computer, although it consist of the same basic types of components as micro or mini computers, it has more I/O devices and larger storage capacities. The Mainframe processor’s main storage capacity goes up to 1 G, and the systems total secondary storage capacity goes up to 500 G.
Usage of Mainframe is obviously at larger applications and busy domains such as Banking, Insurance, Retailed & health care...
- Multi Virtual Storage (MVS)
- Job Control Language (JCL)
- Common Business Oriented Language (COBOL)
- Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM)
- Customer Information Control System (CICS)
- Server : Z/OS S390 Live Server
- Eligibility : M.Sc., MCA, BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech
- Duration : 2 Months
- Fee : Contact your nearest Centre
- Placement : Placement assured for everyone
- Salary Range : Rs.18,000.00 to Rs.24,000.00 for Fresher